• Choose an exhibit category.
Building an exhibit
• Select a theme.
• Research your topic.
• Write exhibit text.
• Lay out your exhibit. Keep in mind the space allotment, as defined in the exhibit rules.
• Proofread. Be sure to double-check your spelling and facts.
• Make a map. Create a schematic of your exhibit layout and prepare a list of contents.
• Pack exhibit. Using your list of contents, check off the exhibit items as you pack them. Don't forget to bring your map!
• Install the exhibit. Arrange your items in the case, ensuring proper placement and alignment.
• Clean the case. Make sure the glass is free of dust and fingerprints.
• Enjoy the convention.
Questions? Contact Exhibits Coordinator Emily Silver at 719-482-9849 or email email@example.com