This special committee is responsible for the Association's website; stabilization, future web development, security and hosting of information technology in house or outsourced. The committee along with staff will advance its recommendations to the Board when it comes to website development options and costs, vendor contract information, development-implementation timelines, security issues, etc.
Members to this committee should be a good knowledge of and professional background in IT Technology and be familiar with on-going website issues such as development, maintenance and updating of the system and data input.
- James Reinders, email@example.com
- Scott Barman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rich Hartzog, email@example.com
- Jeff Wuller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cole Schenewerk, email@example.com
- Paul Hybert, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Lyon, email@example.com