Kids Zone Schedule
The Money Museum offers free monthly classes in the Kids Zone for children ages 4-12. Through fun activities children can learn basic and advanced concepts such as making change, how money is manufactured, understanding monetary systems and more. Children will enjoy learning about history, geography, economics, world cultures, art - even language arts, as well as math and science, by participating in our Kids Zone activities on every 3rd Saturday of the month.
- April 19: United States Coins
- May 17: United States Paper Money
- July 19: Designing Paper Money
- Aug. 16: World Paper Money
- Sept. 20: How Coins Are Made
- Oct. 18: History In Your Hand
- Nov. 15: Economics
Questions? Contact Sam Gelberd, numismatic instructor, at Sgelberd@money.org or call (719) 632-2646.
Please note: Classes will not be held in June and December, 2014