Volunteer photographers of all ages are invited to share
highlights of the World's Fair of Money in Chicago with fellow
collectors through the ANA's Facebook page,
board, and on www.worldsfairofmoney.com. Some photos may even
be featured in The Numismatist.
During these conventions, volunteers will be asked to meet
briefly with coordinator Jake Sherlock, then submit several photos
each day. To sign up, or to learn more, e-mail email@example.com or
Be an ANA Page
Young Numismatists who are ANA members can volunteer to be pages
during the World's Fair of Money. Pages must be between the ages of
13 to 22. It's a great opportunity to meet dealers and collectors,
and a chance to make good money in tips with a little hard
1. Register intent to be a page with the ANA Convention
Department prior to the convention.
2. Be at least 13 years of age and no older than 22.
3. Report to the Page Chairperson or his/her designee each shift
before starting and when ending work. Report to the registration
area during set-up day or to the page table in or near the bourse
once the convention is open.
4. Wear a photo ID at all times on the bourse floor.
5. Wear official ANA vest when working. Turn in the page vest
daily to the Page Chairperson or his/her designee as soon as the
work shift is completed. Do not leave the bourse floor wearing a
6. Purchase food only at the convention center concession
7. Charge no more than the actual cost for food and beverage. It
is understood that pages may be given tips for their services, but
do not ask for tips.
8. Be proficient at making change.
9. Be polite at all times.
10. Turn in all supplies provided by ANA at the end of each
shift. ANA will supply paper towels, glass cleaner, pencils or pens
and paper to take orders. Menus will be provided if available.
11. Not purchase alcoholic beverages or cigarettes at
12. Do not pass out brochures or fliers without approval from
the Page Chairperson or ANA staff.
13. Place flyers at dealer booths as directed by Director of
Conventions and Page Chairperson.
Failure to do so will result in dismissal from bourse floor.
14. Do not pass out brochures or flyers at the entrance to the