And members now have access to digital issues and online archives of all volumes, from 1888 to present. A one-stop hobby reference!
VIEW SAMPLE ISSUE HERE
Exclusive discounts on hobby publications, numismatic books, supplies, collection insurance and more.
Additionally, members receive direct submission privileges for grading and conservation services through NGC and PMG, and free admission to the World's Fair of Money and the National Coin & Money Show.
- Young Numismatists between 5-17 pay $26 annually.
- Platinum Members between the ages of 18-64 pay $46 annually.
- Platinum Members ages 65+ older pay $41 annually.
- Young Numismatists between the ages of 5-17 pay $14 annually.
- Gold Members ages 18 and older pay $28 annually.
- Available only to spouses or domestic partners at the same address as Gold, Platinum or Life Members.
- Silver membership is $14 annually.
- Please email your sponsoring member's name and membership number by clicking here. Verification required.
- Life membership with print subscription to The Numismatist : 55+ dues are $900 / 54 and under dues are $1200.
- Life membership with digital subscription to The Numismatist : 55+ dues are $600 / 54 and under dues are $800.
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Still Have Questions?
Want to learn more about the ANA and your membership options? Please contact us using one of the methods below.
Local (800) 632-2646
General (800) 367-9723
Membership (800) 514-2646
818 North Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903