Login

Rick Tomaska Selling Hundreds Of 2020 Eagle with 75v Privay Mark

I turned on the t.v. and I couldn't believe what I saw. Tomaska selling to the public hundred of these coins. You get a book. A card and the Proof 70 all for 1500.00. Now we have been saying for years that they sell to the dealers first. This is to obvious. All graded by NGC all in the same core. White. This is out of control and has to . stop. We try like crazy to get them then the system crashes we get shut out. They pick up the phone say hi it's Rick. Send me three hundred coins. Done there on the way!! Ryder has to go. They deny it for years. Well explain this to me!! Don't tell me they had 300 people.or how many he has and they all get through. Then Mike's Standish stands there and swears and lies to our face. What's really going on with Tomaska and NGC??

12 days ago

That's just  incredible. You would think with such a small mintage, many coins would not grade so high. 

12 days ago

Sadly, the truth is obvious, especially for the large number of us who went through the ordering process and experienced the many system failures.  I was lucky enough to get one and it graded NGC PF69, while this goober has 300 PF70s, sounds like someone screened the coins he purchased, ensuring he got only PF70s.  Statistically, what are the odds on that?  300 coins received, all PF70?  They are all lying piles of feces!

12 days ago

I'm betting he got more that 300. He's waiting to sell these and bring out the PF 69. You watch. How.come.He gets them all. Miles.Standish. Has to be in on it. I like the man don't get me wrong  I wonder if he worked for P.C GS. Who would get them all!!

12 days ago

You lost me. What coins are you discussing? The V75 ASE with 75,000 mintage? If the site says 1 per customer and they sell out in an hour. The site crashes during sales, or individuals have trouble just buying one ? I see pre sales on ebay by a seller. How did an ebay seller have access to dozens of these coins? Just a guess at dozens. If the rule is 1 piece? 

12 days ago

That's the rule but the understanding is certian dealers.have contracts with the mint. If they ever said it was true the mint would be finished. But it happens all the time one again me I'm the only one to send and email. They know there getting one. As long as it's just me. I would like to get coins world to use the freedom of information act to find out. For sure. Then the games will stop.

12 days ago

This really amazes me that dealers end up with quantity of a low mintage product. Let's say the V75 ASE with a mintage of 75 thousand. Sold out the first day or within hours? Since a product sells out within hours first day of release.  Wouldn't that make all 75 thousand pieces a first day of release, first strike or whatever designation the certification services put on a slab? Why is my unslabbed piece that was bought first two hours, now not considered first day, or first strike, like all the others? Everyone's receipt from the mint should say first day release, or does it already? Maybe I don't know what I am talking about. But since every coin was sold in one day, shouldn't the grading services just designate every submission as first day release, or first strike,since its public knowledge they all sold in one day? 

11 days ago

Not at all . It has to get to NGC before a certain time. The box cannot be open . It has to be put in another box. The date of purchase is on the bill in the closed box. When NGC received it the box goes into a vault for that day. So if they don't get to it. The bill will verify the date and the vault the day they received it. Thirty days for early realese. . This has to be done. Otherwise all would be fist day. People.don't mail it in time it might be the days. So allot depends.on the mail. It gets there a day late you get early relases

11 days ago

Just seems odd. You have a mint product that sells out in two hours. And some are designated first day or first strike or first release. Seems to me they are all equal, if they were all sold same day. Wouldn't all the receipts show they were bought the same day. Its public knowledge they were all sold same day. These slabbing gimmicks are something. 

11 days ago

People do not mail it soon enough. Why should they get it. They waits two weeks When They decided to mail it. They open the box. And as soon as they do that. No good. Look at ebay how many people are selling the coin in an unopened box.. On any coin everyone wants. You will never get a full mintage all first day. People.don't want it you pay extra. There happy with early releases. Unless you understand NGC rules you will never get it.Look at the 2016 congratulations sets. High price.NGC had to destroy the O.G.P. Because people asked for it back and put another proof coin in it and sent it in.  I will call NGC to find out what they will do now that they only have standards shipping. That's two weeks plus as they say not me covid delays 

11 days ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.