Login

Rick Tomaska Selling Hundreds Of 2020 Eagle with 75v Privay Mark

Boycott the mint.

1 month ago

Mint products do make nice gifts. Or if you can score on a low mintage product. I don't really need a bunch of modern proof sets sitting around. But some people do collect them, if that is their area. I like the older coins myself. 

1 month ago

Mike you never said what coin you were talking about. Doesn't matter, just boycott the mint. Atlas will shrug.

1 month ago

I called NGC. No way we can get first day. It's a week. One week. And only for bulk submissions. So the dealers get them from the mint bulk has to be monster boxes send it directly to NGC . They get first day. So they all play this game and the real collector is left out. They have to have deals with the mint t. Another joke on us. And if we buy in the secondary market we pay for that. We lose.all around. This mint is making me sick

1 month ago

It isn't just the TPG. It starts at the bill. Here is an example of the 2021 Peace and Morgan dollars:S.R. 6192The bill authorizes discounted pricing for bulk sales, so I don't think availability will be an issue. With all the mints, privy marks, and finishes, a full set might need its own Dansco album. Slab label collectors will probably have to buy hundreds of coins.

1 month ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.