Login

2020 Here We Go Again. W Quarters With a Twist

Well the mint can't stop themselves. 2020 will be dumped on with more quarters the same two million each. Here is the twist. It will have a privy mark remembering the end of world war two. I don't get it  millions have not found one and now the sellers will be getting in line  at the bank to get there boxes of quarters. Then the sellers will sell them for ten dollars to twenty five.I don't buy anything that's free. I suggest the mint stop this before it starts why because there will be millions of these quarters in circulation. Starts in April. Get the starting gun out I mean the stopping gun. Why bother unless your going to buy them raw and send them in. Or wait and buy them slabed for a nice chunk. My recommendation buy last year's the prices are still falling. I can't be botherd.

1 month ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.