Login

2021 Morgan & Peace Dollar

On the 5th, President Trump signed into law H.R. 6192 making the two commemoratives a 100% reality. PD and S mint marks, with cc, o privy marks in recognition of Carson City and New Orleans. Also, proof versions. Looks very interesting!
 https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6192/text

1 month ago

That is great to hear! I just hope they are not WAY to expensive lol :^)

1 month ago

Hope you have your charge cards out. !! 160.00 for bronze. We heard a while ago. But they also switched to standard shipping.No more delivery that need a signature. UPS.is out. And we pay extra for that. It's getting worse. I will Not be on the phone for an hour saying I have to have it I have to have it. No i dont. I have a 1921 High relief and a1921 Morgan. I can live with those. Are these coins or medals or commens?

1 month ago

I think they are commems, but I could be wrong

1 month ago

That's really cool! 

1 month ago

That's really cool! 

1 month ago

I wonder when they'll be available. I didn't see them on the Mints product schedule 

1 month ago

Not all the Items are listed get as I spoke to them in Jan. 12. They will be adding more. Like I said those of you who can afford them and get through enjoy them. 

1 month ago

The original bill had them as commemoratives. That was changed as only two commemoratives per year are allowed and they two for 2021 were already decided. Since the coin has a denomination on it I will say it's a bullion issue. I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

1 month ago

The final recommendations which the Senate sent tho the White House calls for"
Weight, 26.73 grams Diameter, 1.500 inches

Composition, 90% silver minimum
Must be issued as legal tender Both will be historic designs with current date

So in other words, coins like the Sacagawea  I would me certain that special sets are forth coming along with single , roll options and bag options. 

1 month ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.