Login

Finally!!! My 1916 D Mercury!!

My wife graciously made my last payment on my dime as a Christmas present to me!!  I tried to take good photos with my phone...

30 days ago

WOW! She's a beauty. 

30 days ago

@Longstrider
WOW! She's a beauty. 
 Thank you!!

30 days ago

Whistles! That dime is great! Do you have any idea on why it didn’t receive a grade? 

29 days ago

Congratulations!   Beautiful!   ; )

29 days ago

Very nice example.  I really like it. I don't have one, but will keep looking. 

28 days ago

@thatcoinguy
Whistles! That dime is great! Do you have any idea on why it didn’t receive a grade?  I believe the original owner, or whoever sent it in, was only looking to get it authenticated. I wish they would have had it graded. I'm saying it would have probably graded a VF 20. 

25 days ago

Thanks everyone!!  My next adventure will be trying to find an 1877 Indian. I haven't found one that I like that I can afford

25 days ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.