Login

1934S Peace Dollar

Doesn't look like a 58 to me. The company is junk. Stick with the big 3 TPG's. If it's cheap go for it. Not a stupid question...Welcome.

3 months ago

@CentSearcher
I completely agree, this is a total rip off. No way that is an AU58, and the only reliable grading companies is the NGC, PCGS, ICG, and ANACS. Don't worry, it isn't a dumb question. We all started collecting at some point, and most of us at that point won't know everything about the different certification services ICG is a Last resort. they overgrade a TON.

3 months ago

I agree with the majority, it doesn't look the grade.  I personally only go with NGC, PCGS and ANACS.   Not a silly question and this is the perfect place for this question.  Hope it works out what ever you decide to do.  Later!

2 months ago

That's no AU 58. Sorry to disagree Walking Liberty, but it is much better than an AG 4. Still I wouldn't buy that one either. I agree it is more in the range of 35 to 45

2 months ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.