Login

1969-S Possible Doubled Die or Machine Shelfing? Help?

I need some help. Im fairly new to this whole thing, so bare with me. I have a 1969-S and Im not sure if its a machine or double die. I see some type of difference in the word "LIBERTY" especially in the "Y".  Im sorry about the pictures, they were the best I could get right now. Any help is greatly appreciated at this point. Thanks!

2 months ago

Machine doubling for sure, the 69S is a very obvious DD. 

2 months ago

I have a roll of cents from the 1960's. Most of them are ok but it was a bad decade for cents. This is an obvious Doubted Die. I don't have my cherrypickers books with me. You should pick up both volumes. They show you all the DR and the price.

2 months ago

With that coin, your'e in luck. here's an Etsy list for that.

2 months ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.