Apply to Present a Webinar for the ANA
The ANA’s eLearning Academy webinars have exploded in popularity since the program’s inception in late June 2020. Thanks to excellent topics presented by numismatists such as you, classes have seen an average of 2,000 registrations per month.
Our goal continues to focus on providing collectors with free online education designed to appeal to a range of numismatic interests and collector sophistication. But we can’t do it without you!
Share your numismatic knowledge with fellow collectors!
- Now accepting applications for 1- and 2-hour presentations!
- Applications should include course title and brief description
- 4-8 presentations offered per month, Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM MT (no holidays)
- All webinars hosted on Zoom; training is provided
- Applicants must submit results from internet speed test (details in form below)
- Every session has a facilitator to troubleshoot and handle any software issues
- Presentations are recorded so collectors not able to attend can see them at another time
Submit the online form below to get started.
If you have questions or require further information, please email Paula Knepper at email@example.com.