Login

2019 ATB Quarter Design

I just saw the design for the Texas quarter, San Antonio Missions, and I have amazed.  It is clean, it is perfectly formatted, and it is going to look spectacular in Silver Proof.   In general the ATB quarters have been much much better than the Statehood Quarters.  I think they learned their lessons and no longer allow multiple elements to be crowded onto the small field (I am talking to you Illinois and Indiana, among others).  The really good statehood designs were one element only, like the Alaska quarter or even the New Mexico, and Wyoming quarters.

But this Texas design may be my favorite so far.   Can't wait to see it live.

2 months ago

I like this 1 too. 

2 months ago

@CoinLady
I like this 1 too. 
 I collect them so I have to keep the set going I do like it. Thanks for the design

2 months ago

I agree about the park quarters looking better than the Statehood series. I like this design. Probably a lot of people who see it will think they were given a foreign coin. Looks like an old Spanish issue and is a nice reflection of Texas history.

2 months ago

I saw this about a week ago. I like it. It will look really spectacular in the 5oz bullion quarters.

2 months ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.