Login

How Do You See 2020 With New Mint Products?. The Same or A Good Year.

Personally I don't know what to expect. The change in the Silver Eagle next year and The change in the double eagle next year we know about. So you expect some good commens? A new series? Or just the same as we have seen in the past. People are hoarding  the last eagle as some have suggested. When they changed The Walking Liberty that was the last. Will this be another series? I hope this is a better year than last. The quarters with the W mint mark will be out there for years. Value ? No one knows. Any 30,000 mintage coins or gone forever. I hope. Let's us know your ideas. Thanks Mike

4 days ago

We already know we will have a W mintmarked Nickel as our bonus coins for the proof and uncirculated sets.  We also know the mint is going to continue its stupid policy of making coins in 2020 dated 2019 (reverse proof innovation dollars) so the Canidization of the Mint will continue and probably accelerate.

3 days ago

Didn't know.about the nickels. When will they ever learn. Is this dumb practice going to continue up to the half.dollar? Next year a dime? If you send them in in hope at least they have learned about packaging the nickles. It's a joke

3 days ago

The Mint claims they have spoken with their packaging contractor and are working on better way to protect this years W bonus coins.  I am thinking just put them in a cellophane bag and use some of that really flexible and easily removed glue to attach them to the inside of the envelope. 

3 days ago

@Just Mokie
The Mint claims they have spoken with their packaging contractor and are working on better way to protect this years W bonus coins.  I am thinking just put them in a cellophane bag and use some of that really flexible and easily removed glue to attach them to the inside of the envelope. 
Like the dime with the W mint mark. That sticky stuff came right of. I hope they come up with something they  have had a year of complaints to listen to..

3 days ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.