Login

Please look at this 1970s

Found this playing with new camera  on a old 1970 uc mint set

thank you  new to this forum.  last forum  compuserve

here are pics

4 months ago

Sorry your picture didn't come through. Give it another shot. If it's a DD  there were a few in the 1970's.

4 months ago

What kind of coin is it? And what do you think it is. This will help me. Thanks for the picture. 

4 months ago

I have cherry pickers guide kindle version very low cost.  Not as good as a book  but...

4 months ago

Like I said in my first answer. I knew it had to be a 1970's . I didn't write cent but I figured that's what it was. You can buy volume one and two of the cherry pickers guide. It tells you all the varieties shows you were they are. Volume one goes from the cent to nickels. Volume two goes from there on up. They will help you allot they have prices on the varieties. 

4 months ago

Would have to see the LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST on the obverse to confirm your find.  Date alone will not do it.

4 months ago

Thanks Mokie it was early

4 months ago

From that photo, it looks to be some RPM. Re-punched mint mark.??

3 months ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.