Login

Mega Red Book 2020

Anyone receive a mega red book yet? The date for shipment was set for around May 19th I believe, but they still haven't shipped mine. I did just call and availability was set as maybe next week. Just wondering who else is waiting for the mega red book?

29 days ago

I haven't ordered, but I've found with pretty much anything that I have ordered that it takes forever to ship, and then be delivered. Even Amazon's two-day shipping is delayed!

29 days ago

I did call i had ordered pre-sale. Its due to be released this month around the 10th of June. I cant wait for it. Talk about a coffee table book. Thats how i use it dont walk around with it dont open it in your hands and the binding will last forever. I have them all never had a problem.

29 days ago

I had completely forgot about the mega red book I ordered. And remembered, that they had a May 19th ship date. I ordered a regular spiral red book, which I received. I figured so much for the mega red book and started thinking I was just unlucky and would never receive it. But they are just late on everyone's order. 

28 days ago

Hi Today June 9 Whitman publishing is mailing out the mega red.it must be full of all the bad sets that came out last yer. Haha

23 days ago

I am not a huge fan of ordering directly from whitman as their shipping is terrible and very expensive. I usually order from third party suppliers. and I can sometimes get it for cheaper. 

22 days ago

Your right. Some places well it at 39.95. And send me a more when you get it and tell me it's everything I said it would be. !!

22 days ago

I purchase my annual Red Books from one particular merchant simply to support his business.  So, I have not ordered mine yet.  But, the way coins and other supplies have been in the USPS lately, I'm not expecting to receive them for a while now.

21 days ago

Received mega red book today and its a mint error !! Jackpot !! 33 pages folded over and cut off at the top. Spectacular error ! Nice edition, looking forward to reading and looking through this edition. 

10 days ago

I was talking about that today. I said I have ordered it 6 times now and never had a problem. Send it back they will ship a new one out right away. In the mean time read what you can. I also said we can get anything damaged in the mail but this is a manufacturing error. Mine came in green bubble wrap. Send it back . You need everything you paid for. Every coin every price   Sorry to hear that. Your the second person in six years I know of who had a problem.

10 days ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.