Login

Germania on 100 Marks

I just picked up this beauty recently.  It is a 1910 German 100 Mark note with Germania featured on its obverse.  Must do more research on this note, it is very pretty with its shades of blue.

1 month ago

I love it. German notes and coins are beautiful. I have a smaller sized denomination note of the same year. This is very colorful and wonderful.

1 month ago

Gorgeous note. Congratulations!

1 month ago

Thanks for sharing that it is a beauty. It caught your eye and said buy me. Congratulations enjoy it. Pat

1 month ago

That is a great note. Very beautiful designs and colors. I hope you put up a blog when you research it. I totally understand the "buy me".

1 month ago

Thanks for sharing.

1 month ago

they didn't change much with my note that i have, made 19 years afterwards.

25 days ago

well, they kept the style.

25 days ago

That's a very attractive bill as well.

25 days ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.