Login

Information on 1926P Winged Liberty dime DDO

Hi, I'm looking for any new information specifically regarding the 1926 Winged Liberty dime DDO-001. I've managed to compile all the available information I could scrounge from the internet, including all photographs from VarietyVista and Wexler's site and all articles on the discovery I could find. So far, I know that NGC shows 3 in its census, ANACS shows none and PCGS apparently doesn't recognize the variety. Anyone have any fresh info on this DDO? I'm assuming that it's somewhere on the 1941P DDO end of the spectrum (with the 1919P DDO at the other), which would means it would only be sent for slabbing if found in an ultra high grade (say MS60 FSB and up). Anyone got any perspective on this? Has it simply faded into obscurity as so many WLD DDOs have? Any new info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks for reading.

1 month ago

Sorry I don't have any more than you've already mentioned, but replied to welcome you. Obviously you know a bit about coins. Hope you find something.

1 month ago

Thanks (for the welcome and the response)! Lol...I had started to think that I had reached the terminal point of the scholarship on this variety.🤷‍♂️. The minor ones get mentioned, then, as noted, fade into obscurity. C'est la vie...

1 month ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.