Login

1953 PR-66 DDO ?

I found one of these in an NGC holder and looked through every book and site imaginable and could not find any real pricing for it. Does anyone else know about this and what the value should be for this grade.

8 days ago

What denomination?

8 days ago

@Mokiechan
What denomination?
I had asked him a few times even in a message if he told us someone could help him . 

8 days ago

One cent denomination.

8 days ago

According to the cherrypickers guide volume one page 131 it's worth one hundred dolllars.. There great books one of the staff members is an editor. Good find. Enjoy it. Mike

8 days ago

Cherry Picker's Guide was very close, one is currently on ebay for a BIN of 85.50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1953-DDO-1C-NGC-Proof-PF-66-RD-Red-FS-101-Lincoln-Wheat-Penny/362413189861?hash=item5461826ae5:g:EUIAAOSw3wVaU~ev

8 days ago

Thanks everyone for helping, I appreciate it.

7 days ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.