Login

1985 Mexico World Cup Six Silver Proof Coin Set

Hello,

So, I did something I dont usually do. I bought a 1985 Mexico Silver Prestige Proof 6 Coin Set on Ebay (don't judge!) even when I could not seem to find any information on it.

I know the Mexican Mint issued 16 coins for the '86 World Cup (4 gold and 12 silver) but as a far as I knew, the proof sets were issued as 4-coin (the gold), 12-coin (the silver), 3 coin, or individual coin sets. I could not find any info on six-coin sets...

That being said, I also remember reading how the Banco De Mexico keeps everyone on their toes by issuing limited proof sets all the time, with no apparent rhyme or reason, especially when it comes to the ever-so-popular Libertads...

Have any of you run accross similar sets? Does anyone have any info on this set?

John

6 years ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.