Strike Your Own 50 Pence

I just read on the Coin Dealer Newsletter that if you visit the UK Royal Mint this year, you can strike your own personal 50 Pence Coin.  It will cost you much more than 50 pence to do this, but if I were in the UK, I would want my own personal coin.  Details can be found here:


9 months ago

Would it be placed in a special holder? I would not do this.

9 months ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.