Sponsor Support Strong for Milwaukee World’s Fair of Money
Twenty-two sponsors contributed a total of $90,500 in support of the American Numismatic Association’s 2007 World’s Fair of Money®, Aug. 8-12 at the Midwest Airlines Center in Milwaukee, Wis.
“We are thrilled by the strong show of support,” said David Truesdell, ANA sales and sponsorship manager. “Our sponsors ensure that the many wonderful programs and exhibits in Milwaukee are kept free for the public.”
Title Sponsors ($10,000 level) will have their name imprinted on bags for the show’s projected 10,000-to-12,000 visitors, and on the welcome banner at the bourse entrance. All primary sponsors ($1,000 level) receive free or discounted convention program advertising, recognition on signage and sponsor ribbons for their staffs, plus other benefits.
- • Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), $10,000
- • Anthony and Maryann Terranova (In Memory of Mike Ringo), $10,000
- • Rare Coin Wholesalers (RCW), $10,000
- • Teletrade, $10,000 (Mint Promenade) Primary Sponsors
- • Heritage Auction Galleries, (ANA official auction company), $9,000 for Numismatic Theatre, Collector Exhibit Area, and awards banquet
- • Collateral Finance Corporation (CFC), $7,500 for “Internet Perks” café
- • National Gold Exchange, $5,500 for convention signage and Treasure Trivia
- • Krause Publications, $5,000 for Join A Local Coin Club
- • Stack’s, $3,000 for the Young Numismatist Auction Catalog
- • Catherine E. Bullowa, $3,000 for Hospitality Area
- • Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc., $3,000 for Marquee Exhibit Area
- • U.S. Coins, $2,500 for Message Center
- • Spectrum Numismatics, $2,000 for free Coin Collecting Basics workshop
- • J.J. Teaparty Rare Coins, $2,000 for Girl & Boy Scout Clinics and marketing
- • American Heritage Minting, $1,000 for Meeting Place
- • Angel Dee’s Coins & Collectibles, $1,000 for marketing
- • Kevin Lipton Rare Coins, $1,000 for Girl and Boy Scout Clinics
- • Chicago Coin Company, $1,000 for marketing
- • Main Line Coin & Stamp, Inc., $1,000 for floor pages
- • Random House, $1,000 for SS Central America pre-convention seminar
- • Pinnacle Rarities, $1,000 for marketing
- • Fred Weinberg & Co., Inc., $1,000 for marketing
For more information on convention sponsorship or other partnership opportunities with the ANA, call 719-482-9847 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Milwaukee World’s Fair of Money will be held from Aug. 8-12 at the Midwest Airlines Center. Clifford Mishler is serving as the event’s General Chairman, Chester L. Krause is the Honorary Chairman and Joseph Boling is Chief Exhibit Judge. Heritage Auction Galleries is the official auction company.
The Milwaukee Numismatic Society, Numismatists of Wisconsin and the South Shore Coin Club are the event’s host clubs. Other organizations assisting are the Waukesha Coin Club; Ozaukee Coin Club; Midwest Chapter of the International Bank Note Society; Racine Numismatic Society; Kenosha Coin Club; and the Lake County (Illinois) Coin Club.
The World’s Fair of Money features the popular collector exhibit area, hundreds of dealers and many educational opportunities. Admission is free and the show is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. The collector exhibit area may be viewed Thursday through Sunday as early as 9 a.m.
Originally Release Date: July 19, 2007
ANA Contacts: Phone: 719-482-9864