- I was born in Tel-Aviv, Israel in 1963. I moved to the U.S. in 1999. I resided in California 1999-2009 and residing in Idaho 2009-present.
- I will bring the ANA closer to the individual collector, local coin clubs and smaller coin dealers around the nation.
- We need to re-focus on those members that cannot afford to attend major ANA Conventions, yet are still avid numismatic collectors and local dealers. I will make this happen!
- The ANA must continue enhancing its internet and social media presence while upgrading its database and computer system.
- I’m the previous National Coordinator for the ANA’s Club and District Representatives Program (C&DR Program) – a program that was stagnant and was revitalized by my dedication, hard work and enthusiasm.
- I initiated and was the editor of the monthly newsletter, sent to the ANA’s C&DR Program, which was called “What’s going on at the ANA”. The newsletter provided accurate information regarding the ANA, and it was used as a platform that is shared with the ANA club members. If elected, I will ensure this newsletter will be issued again.
- I am an avid numismatist, researcher and collector of various coins and exonumia.
- I believe that educating the youth must be on the top of the ANA’s priorities. We have seen many other hobbies dwindle down due to lack of new collectors. We must not let this happen to numismatics – I will make sure of that. After all – today’s youth are the potential buyers of our collections tomorrow…
- My background and experience includes owning and running multi-million Dollar businesses, with emphasis on operations, marketing and sales.
- Being an active board member is not anything new to me, both in business and numismatic boards. I feel very comfortable and confident in taking part in deciding the ANA’s future.
- I received multiple exhibitor awards, including two Best of Shows and an ANA’s People’s Choice Award in 2009.
- I was awarded the Krause Publications’ Numismatic Ambassador award (2011).
- With my can-do and will-do attitude, I will represent YOU on the ANA’s Board of Governors.
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 208-527-5270
In accordance with ANA bylaws, each candidate for ANA office must furnish a biographical sketch and platform, not exceeding 350 words in length, for publication in The Numismatist. To read the statements of the other candidates for the 2015 Board of Governors election, click here.