World’s Fair of Money® Dealer Day
Join fellow ANA dealers for the first-ever “Dealer Day” to preview and trade the best inventory available immediately prior to the World’s Fair of Money, slated for August 10-14 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in the Chicago suburb of Rosemont, Illinois.
- Tables are available to ANA member-dealers for $250 each, which includes 2 personnel per table (additional personnel can be added for $125 each).
- Purchase of a World’s Fair of Money table is required to have a Dealer Day table.
- A resale certificate, federal tax ID or tax license is required to purchase a table or gain admission to Dealer Day.
- Admission is $125 at the door for non-table holders. (A VIP package that also includes early admission to the World’s Fair of Money is available
- for $225.)
- Representatives from NGC, the ANA’s official grading service, will be on-site, as will PCGS. (On-site grading will not be available.)
- Auction lots viewing for World’s Fair of Money auctions by Heritage Auctions and Stack’s Bowers Galleries will be open.
- The one-day show is NOT open to the general public.
For additional information about the 2021 Dealer Day or the World’s Fair of Money, call 719-482-9849, email email@example.com.